How do we have conversations when we disagree – without judging or calling into question someone’s faith or salvation?
So many are torn between their love for someone who is gay, and accepting or welcoming them, in the face of strongly-held beliefs against homosexuality. These inner and outer conflicts play out in families, congregations, in the workplace, and in businesses.
How do we address the dichotomy of love and condemnation, sincerely expressed by Christians – and the pain experienced by gays and lesbians?
Find out in Dr. O’Reilly’s new book,
- Familiarize yourself with Scriptures used to condemn homosexuals in Chapter 4. Pray about it. Confirm your interpretation it is sinful, admit you’re not sure, or change your mind.
- Look at sexual orientation in Chapter 5. What is it and what is it not?
- Challenge your assumptions about gays and lesbians by reading Chapter 6 on stereotyping.
- Explore the arguments for and against gay marriage in Chapter 8. Ask yourself why you believe what you believe and how that should impact homosexuals in your life.
- How do we honor the rights of each group, without denying the rights of the other? Find answers in Chapter 9.
Embrace compassion and kindness,
no matter your stance or biblical interpretation.
The author invites you to engage:
Read the book. Argue with it, disagree,
or change your mind.
Take a Peek Inside!
Order your copy today!
Also available for purchase through your local bookseller.